LAST MODIFIED: FEBRUARY 2016.
Please read the entire notice before using this Website or inOneCar.com’s services (Service and Mobile Application) as the terms may have changed since the last time that you used the Website
inOneCar.com Ltd. attaches particular importance to protecting the privacy of the Clients and Users. For this purpose, with due diligence inOneCar.com Ltd. selects and uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed data appropriate to the risks and category of data being protected. In particular, inOneCar.com Ltd. protects data against unauthorized disclosure, as well as against their treatment in violation of applicable laws, change, loss, damage or destruction. inOneCar.com Ltd. ensures that each User is fully informed of where and what type of information is required or optional and not recommended for submitting.
This document regulates the policy applied by inOneCar.com Ltd. based in Oleśnica, 42 Wrocławska Street, entered in the register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000451895, having NIP: 9112006834 and the identification number REGON: 022075110 (the Administrator or inonecar. com) and its subcontractors and affiliates, for the protection of your personal information and information that may constitute confidential information of the User’s company.
Cookies are short text files which are computer data, used to browse the contents of the portal inOneCar.com, which are stored on the device the ultimate (eg. Computer) user. Cookies, which are used by inOneCar.com are not used to collect your personal information.
inOneCar.com uses “Cookies”, which keep some information about its Users and their preferences. However, none of them is processed or stored as personal data, but only used to:
- adjust the Service to Users’ needs;
- process viewing statistics of the Website.
The User who does not want to use “Cookies” in the abovementioned need order, has the ability to configure the used browser to prevent it from the storage of these files in the computer’s memory. At any time the User can also manually delete them.
Data in Google Analytics
Traffic on the Administrator’s Website is monitored by analytical system – Google Analytics which purpose is to collect data about websites and their popularity. inOneCar.com uses IP addresses collected during internet connections only for technical purposes related to server’s administration. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect very general statistical and demographic information (eg. about the region of the country where the connection is from). These data (eg. the browser or IP address) will never be made available by the Administrator to third parties.
inOneCar.com fully respects the right to privacy and data protection. inOneCar.com only collects information on the use of this website by writing to the system log data, such as the date of the call for service and IP address. This information is used solely for administrative and statistical and do not allow identification of an individual user.
In order to use the Services and products offered by the Administrator must register an account via the Website www.inonecar.com or download the Mobile Application inonecar and register.
During the registration, the User must provide the following information: name, e-mail, telephone number, which serve users only to use the Mobile Application or Service for their intended purposes. In addition, The User can fill in the Profile’s account with additional data, such as date of birth, position and department at work, the address, or extra information about the car.
Processing and use of data
Administrator of Users’ personal data processes them preserving all precautions to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized deletion of personal data.
Processing of personal data is carried out using a computer and / or IT tools according to established organizational procedures, closely related to the purpose of processing or provision of services electronically using the Mobile Application inonecar and Service www.inonecar.com.
Contact information will be only used to:
- necessary for performance of the contract concluded between the Client (the company paying the Subscription Fee for the Employees) or the User and Administrator,
- answer complaints and any other requests,
- allow to establish contact between users in order to register, activate the account in the Service as well as to download the Mobile Application,
- provide information concerning the product on the Client’s request.
Access to the data
Each User has the right to verify at any time whether his/her personal data are stored by the Administrator, as well as contact the Administrator in order to know their content and origin, and the verification of correctness. The User can request the supplement, delete, update or correct personal data. The Administrator will correct or remove your personal information from the database on request. The Administrator will make every reasonable effort to satisfy user requests for the removal of personal data, unless the data must be retained because of the law or lawful business goals. The administrator allows the user to self-correct personal data in the use of the Mobile Application or Service inonecar www.inonecar.com in the Profile section. Selecting in the My Profile section of the user running the window with the possibility of adding or editing data, such as user name, e-mail, mobile phone, display format username to other users, age, additional information, contact information, address, and password can be changed.
In order to ensure the safety of the data the Administrator:
- uses SSL encryption,
- allows access to the account only for the User with the correct username and password (required to set a password, consisting of min. 6 characters), which should keep the secret user and not pass it on to third parties,
- allows access to the User’s phone number only after the confirmation of the ride’s reservation,
- provides access to Users phone numbers only within a closed corporate network selected by the Client, assuming that the display is also only after the confirmation of the ride’s reservation,
- control of the methods of collection, storage and processing of information, including physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to the system,
- gives access to personal data only to those employees inOneCar.com, who must have access to them in order to process them for the purposes of the Website and Mobile Application Administrator,
- displays the added ride under limited visibility selected by the User,
- exercises control over the methods of collection, storage and processing of information, including physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to the system,
- gives access to personal data only to those employees of inOneCar.com who must have access to them in order to process them for the purposes of the Website and Mobile Application.
Legal and Contact Information
This post is also available in: Polish
Leave A Comment?